Welcome to the Indiana Department of Natural Resources' on-line license system where you can purchase your Indiana resident and non-resident fishing, hunting and trapping licenses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Before you begin...
- You must set up a separate account for each person that is 18 or older. You cannot purchase a license for multiple people over the age of 17 through one account/profile. You can only purchase licenses for associates that you manage under your account for children that are 17 and younger.
- You will need a printer if you want to print your license. Please turn on and test your printer now by printing this page.
Attn: Hunters: Be sure to enter your Hunter Ed Number to purchase a hunting license if you were born after Dec. 31, 1986.
- To purchase a license you will be asked to provide the licensee's social security number or Indiana Driver's License Number. Also, you will need to be able to verify residence address, date of birth and physical description. The social security number of the licensee is required as per child support legislation IC 14-22-11-3(a).
- • IC 14-22-11-3(a) refers to delinquency in unpaid child support for a predestinated # number of days set forth by the aforementioned law which will suspend any fish and wildlife license held by the offender. In accordance with the law the license can be unsuspended if the offender meets the requirements forth by the said law.
- • You must carry your signed license (and applicable state and federal stamps and HIP number) with you or have the electronic license on your phone with you while hunting or fishing and present them upon request from a conservation officer or any other authorized law enforcement officer.
- If you are planning to hunt deer or turkey, you must have a piece of paper that can be used as a temporary transportation tag in your possession. (Deer / Turkey)
- Licenses issued by the DNR may be revoked at the discretion of a court upon conviction of fish and wildlife law violations, or at the discretion of the department for non-compliance with conditions under which licenses are issued.
- Equipment such as guns, rods and vehicles used in violation of fish and wildlife laws may be seized for evidence, and upon conviction, confiscated at the discretion of the court.
LICENSES ARE NONTRANSFUNDABLE AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
Please be sure your license purchase is correct before hitting submit. If you have additional questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About your computer
You will need a printer to print your license. Please turn on and test your printer now by printing this page.