About Limited Criminal History Records
Welcome to the Indiana State Police Limited Criminal History Search. To better serve the public, the State Police is proud to provide this online service.
A Limited Criminal History contains only felonies and class A misdemeanor arrests within the state of Indiana. Completeness of this information is based upon county participation. As an alternative to performing a search online, a Limited Criminal History can also be obtained by mailing a request form to the Indiana State Police. Click here to print a Request Form to send by mail.
Important Notice regarding this online service:
- An official search result is provided at the conclusion of this electronic transaction. Please click here for a sample record.
- All searches conducted using the online service will be considered a completed request and are subject to associated fees regardless of whether or not a detailed record is found. A response of No Records Found is an official search result.
- To use this online service, you must allow session (temporary) cookies on your browser. If you would like more information on what cookies are, why they are needed, and instructions on turning on this feature, please read the FAQ.
- Turn off any pop-up blocking software installed on your PC.
- You will need a printer to print your record. Please turn on and test your printer now by printing this page. To retain a copy of the record please print or save the record at the time of the request. No record will be mailed to you as a result of completing a successful search.