FY2011 Organizational Grants
Arts in Education (AIE) Grant
- Academy for Innovative Studies (Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation)
- Batesville Community School Corporation
- Brown County Schools
- Joshua City School Inc.
- McDowell Education Center (Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation)
- Oakland High School (Lafayette School Corporation)
- Pike Township Schools
- Pinnacle School
Multi-regional Major Arts Institutions
- Cathedral Arts, Inc.
- Clowes Memorial Hall of Butler University
- Dance Kaleidoscope, Inc.
- Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic Orchestra, Inc.
- Honeywell Foundation, Inc.
- Indiana Repertory Theatre, Inc.
- Indiana Symphony Society
- Indianapolis Art Center
- Indianapolis Museum of Art
- VSA arts of Indiana
- Young Audiences of Indiana, Inc.
- Asante Children's Theatre, Inc. (AOS I)
- Central Indiana Dance Ensemble, Inc. (AOS I)
- Festival Music Society (AOS I)
- Footlite Musicals, Inc. (AOS I)
- Freetown Village, Inc. (AOS I)
- IndyChoruses (AOS I)
- Motus Dance Theatre (AOS I)
- New World Chamber Orchestra, Inc. (AOS I)
- Philharmonic Orchestra of Indianapolis, Inc. (AOS I)
- Primary Colours, Inc. (AOS I)
- Ronen Chamber Orchestra (AOS I)
- Shelby County Players, Inc. (AOS I)
- Storytelling Arts of Indiana (AOS I)
- Actors Theatre of Indiana, Inc. (AOS II)
- American Pianists Association (AOS II)
- Arts Council of Indianapolis (AOS II)
- Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre of Indianapolis, Inc. (AOS II)
- Carmel Symphony Orchestra (AOS II)
- Conner Prairie Museum, Inc. (AOS II)
- Fine Arts Society of Indianapolis, Inc. (AOS II)
- Gregory Hancock Dance Theatre (AOS II)
- Harrison Center for the Arts (AOS II)
- Heartland Truly Moving Pictures (AOS II)
- Indianapolis Opera Society, Inc. (AOS II)
- Indiana State Museum Foundation (AOS II)
- Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra (AOS II)
- Indianapolis Children's Choir (AOS II)
- Indianapolis Symphonic Choir, Inc. (AOS II)
- Music for All (AOS II)
- Phoenix Theatre, Inc. (AOS II)
- President Benjamin Harrison Foundation, Inc. (AOS II)
- The Children's Museum of Indianapolis (AOS II)
- The Indianapolis Theatre Fringe Festival (AOS II)
- SullivanMunce Cultural Center
- Theatre on the Square (AOS II)
- Brick Street Poetry, Inc. (APS)
- Butler University (APS)
- Indiana Historical Society (APS)
- Indianapolis Baroque Orchestra, Inc. (APS)
- Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library Foundation, Inc. (APS)
- Jewish Community Center Association of Indianapolis (APS)
- Nationalities Council of Indiana (APS)
- Orkestra Projekt (APS)
- Shelby County Art Fest (APS)
Region 11 - Regional Initiative Grant (RIG)
Regional Arts Partnership (RAP)
- Region 1 - South Shore Arts
- Region 2 - Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
- Region 3 - Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne, Inc.
- Region 4 - Tippecanoe Arts Federation
- Region 5 - Arts Place
- Region 6 - Arts Illiana
- Region 8 - Bloomington Department of Economic & Sustainable Development
- Region 9 - Columbus Area Arts Council
- Region 10 - Arts Council of Southwestern Indiana
- Region 12 - Hanover College River Institute
Statewide Arts Service Organizations (SWASO)
- Art Education Association of Indiana
- Association of Indiana Museums, Inc.
- Indiana Coalition for the Arts Foundation, Inc.
- Indiana Music Educators Association, Inc.
Statewide Membership Grants
- Arts Midwest
- Traditional Arts Indiana
Technical Assistance Program (TAP)
- Arts Council of Indianapolis
- Arts Illiana
- Arts Place, Inc.
- Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne
- City of Bloomington
- Columbus Area Arts Council
- Community Arts Program at Hanover College
- Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
- South Shore Arts
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation