The following lists include all grants directly managed by the Indiana Arts Commission by program for 2013. Grants run the Fiscal Year (July 1-June 30) unless otherwise noted.
Arts in Education
Guy M. Hardy
Northern Wells Community Schools
Peru Community Schools Corporation
Rachel D. Witt
Arts Operating Support III (Grant Period: August 1-July 31)
Cathedral Arts, Inc. (dba International Violin Competition of Indianapolis)
Children's Museum of Indianapolis
Clowes Memorial Hall of Butler University
Dance Kaleidoscope, Inc.
Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
Evansville Philharmonic Orchestral Corporation
Fort Wayne Museum of Art
Fort Wayne Philharmonic Orchestra, Inc.
Honeywell Foundation, Inc.
Indiana Opera Society, Inc.
Indiana Repertory Theatre, Inc.
Indiana Symphony Society
Indianapolis Art Center
Indianapolis Children's Choir
Indianapolis Museum of Art
Young Audiences of Indiana
Regional Arts Partners
South Shore Arts (Region 1)
Community Foundation of St. Joseph County (Region 2)
Arts United (Region 3)
Tippecanoe Arts Federation (Region 4)
Community Foundation of Randolph County (Region 5)
Arts Illiana (Region 6)
Ivy Tech College of Indiana, Bloomington (Region 8)
Columbus Area Arts Council (Region 9)
Vanderburgh Community Foundation (Region 10)
Community Arts Program at Hanover College (Region 12)
Regional Initiative Grant - Region 7
Arts Operating Support (AOS) II
- Actors Theatre of Indiana, Inc.
- American Cabaret Theatre, Inc.
- American Pianists Association
- Arts Council of Indianapolis
- Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site
- Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre of Indianapolis, Inc.
- Carmel Symphony Orchestra
- Claude McNeal's Musical Theatre Training Program, Inc.
- Harrison Center for the Arts
- Heartland Truly Moving Pictures
- Indiana State Museum Foundation
- Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra
- Indianapolis Dance Company (dba Gregory Hancock Dance Theatre)
- Indianapolis Symphonic Choir, Inc.
- Indianapolis Theatre Fringe Festival
- Madame Walker Urban Life Center
- Phoenix Theatre, Inc.
- VSA Arts of Indiana
- Zionsville Center for Art History and Genealogy, Inc. (dba SullivanMunce Cultural Center)
Arts Operating Support (AOS) I
Art With A Heart
Asante Children's Theatre
Brick Street Poetry, Inc
- Crossroads Performing Arts
Encore Vocal Arts
Festival Music Society
Footlite Musicals, Inc.
Franklin Symphonic Council, Inc
Freetown Village, Inc.
Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art
IndyBaroque Music, Inc.
Motus Dance Theatre
Philharmonic Orchestra of Indianapolis, Inc.
- Shelby County Players, Inc
Storytelling Arts of Indiana
Summer Stock Stage
Writers' Center of Indiana
Arts Project Support (APS)
- Butler University
- Conner Prairie Museum, Inc.
- Danville Public Library
- Fine Arts Society of Indianapolis, Inc.
- Geography Educator's Network of Indiana, Inc.
- Hamilton County Artists Assocation, Inc. (for Hamilton County Convention and Visitors Bureau, Inc.)
- Indianapolis Ballet, Inc.
- Indiana Historical Society
- Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library Foundation
- Jewish Community Center (JCC)
- The Julian Center, Inc.
- Lebanon Community Arts Council of Indiana, Inc.
- Ronen Chamber Ensemble
- Southeast Neighborhood Development, Inc.
- Symphony at Sunset Group, Inc.
Statewide Arts Service Organization Grants
Indiana Music Educators Association, Inc.
Statewide Membership Grants
Traditional Arts Indiana
Technical Assistance Program (Grant Period: January 1 - December 31)
Arts Council of Indianapolis
Arts Place, Inc.
Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne
City of Bloomington
Columbus Area Arts Council
Community Arts Program at Hanover College
Community Foundation of Randolph County
Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana, Bloomington
Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library
South Shore Arts
Tippecanoe Arts Federation
Vanderburgh Community Foundation