The following lists include all grants directly managed by the Indiana Arts Commission by program for 2014. Grants run the Fiscal Year (July 1-June 30) unless otherwise noted.
Arts In Education (Grant Period: January 1 - December 31)
Carmel High School
Fort Wayne Community Schools
Greater Clark County Schools
Guy M. Hardy (Monroe County)
Cathy Morris (Marion County)
Northern Wells Community Schools
Tracey Suchy (Marion County)
Arts Operating Support III (Grant Period: August 1 - July 31)Cathedral Arts, Inc. (dba International Violin Competition of Indianapolis)
Children's Museum of Indianapolis
Clowes Memorial Hall of Butler University
Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
Evansville Philharmonic Orchestral Corporation
Fort Wayne Museum of Art
Fort Wayne Philharmonic Orchestra, Inc.
Honeywell Foundation, Inc.
Indiana Opera Society, Inc.
Indiana Repertory Theatre, Inc.
Indiana Symphony Society
Indianapolis Children's Choir
Indianapolis Museum of Art
Music for All, Inc.
Young Audiences of Indiana
Capacity Building Grant Program (Grant Period: January 1 - December 31)
Arts Council of Indianapolis
Arts Illiana, Inc.
Arts Place, Inc.
Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne
City of Bloomington
HANDS in Autism Interdisciplinary Training and Resource
Harrison Center for the Arts
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library, Inc.
South Shore Arts
Tippecanoe Arts Federation
Traditional Arts Indiana
Regional Arts Partners
South Shore Arts (Region 1)
Community Foundation of St. Joseph County (Region 2)
Arts United (Region 3)
Tippecanoe Arts Federation (Region 4)
Community Foundation of Randolph County (Region 5)
Arts Illiana (Region 6)
Ivy Tech College of Indiana, Bloomington (Region 8)
Columbus Area Arts Council (Region 9)
Vanderburgh Community Foundation (Region 10)
Community Arts Program at Hanover College (Region 12)
Regional Initiative Grant - Region 7
Arts Operating Support (AOS) II
- American Cabaret Theatre, Inc.
- American Pianists Association
- Arts Council of Indianapolis
- Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site
- Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre of Indianapolis, Inc.
- Carmel Symphony Orchestra
- Claude McNeal's Musical Theatre Training Program, Inc.
- Dance Kaleidoscope, Inc.
- Fine Arts Society of Indianapolis, Inc.
- Harrison Center for the Arts
- Heartland Truly Moving Pictures
- Indianapolis Art Center
- Indianapolis Ballet, Inc.
- Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra
- Indianapolis Dance Company (dba Gregory Hancock Dance Theatre)
- Indianapolis Symphonic Choir, Inc.
- Indianapolis Theatre Fringe Festival
- Phoenix Theatre, Inc.
- The Center for the Performing Arts
- VSA Arts of Indiana
Arts Operating Support (AOS) I
Art With A Heart
Asante Children's Theatre
Athenaeum Turners School of Performing Arts (DBA Young Actors Theatre)
- Crossroads Performing Arts
- Festival Music Society
Footlite Musicals, Inc.
- Freetown Village, Inc.
- Indiana Writers Center, Inc.
- Indianapolis Jazz Foundation
- IndyBaroque Music, Inc.
- Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library, Inc.
- New World Chamber Orchestra
- Shelby County Players, Inc
Storytelling Arts of Indiana
SullivanMunce Cultural Center
Arts Project Support (APS)
Conner Prairie Museum, Inc.
Danville Public Library
Geography Educators' Network of Indiana, Inc.
- Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library Foundation
- Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
Jewish Community Center (JCC)
- The Julian Center, Inc.
- Motus Dance Theatre
- Partnerships for Lawrence
- Primary Colours, Inc.
- Ronen Chamber Ensemble
- School on Wheels Corp.
Statewide Arts Service Organization Grants
Art Education Association of Indiana
Indiana Music Educators Association, Inc.
Statewide Membership Grants
Traditional Arts Indiana