- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Bureau of Motor Vehicles

myBMV > Titles > Abandoned Mobile Home Title Application Abandoned Mobile Home Title Application

A private property owner who finds a mobile home believed to be abandoned on the property that person owns or controls, including rental property, may sell or salvage the mobile home if it is at least 15 years old and has been left without permission on the property for at least 60 days. Upon fulfilling the statutory obligations of Indiana Code §9-22-1.5, the property owner may complete the Affidavit of Sale or Disposal – Abandoned Mobile Home - State Form 50635 to assign ownership to a purchaser without a certificate of title.

The abandoned mobile home application process may not be used for a mobile home that is abandoned in a mobile home community, as defined by Indiana Code §16-41-27-5.

When submitting paperwork, include the following:

Mail the completed packet to:
Central Office Title Processing
100 North Senate Avenue, Room N411
Indianapolis, IN 46204