Laws & Regulations
The Indiana Board for Proprietary Education (BPE) is an independent state agency operating under the authority of IC 21-18.5. The Laws and Regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of the Board for Proprietary Education may be viewed or downloaded by selecting the links below.
Indiana Code: IC 21-18.5 Postsecondary Proprietary Educational Institutions and Other Private Educational Institutions
View/Download as PDF files:
- Chapter 1: General Provisions
- Chapter 2: Definitions
- Chapter 3: State Financial Aid
- Chapter 4: Administration of Awards
- Chapter 5: Board for Proprietary Education
- Chapter 6: Postsecondary Credit Bearing Proprietary Educational Institution Accreditation
Rules of the Defunct Indiana Commission on Proprietary Education/Indiana Administrative Code: Title 570
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.