- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Board for Proprietary Education

Board of Proprietary Education

BPE > Closed Institutions & Student Records > Request an Academic Transcript Request an Academic Transcript

You may request an academic transcript from the commission by printing the Request and Authorization for Release of Student Records,
 and providing the following information in writing to the commission via the form:

  • Student name at time of attendance, or any other name you may have provided to the institution;
  • Social Security Number;
  • School Attended; Location of the School;
  • Dates Attended;
  • Course or Program Name;
  • Your Current Address;
  • Your telephone number, home or work;
  • Full name and address, and or fax number of the party who is to receive the transcript;
  • Your signature.

Please note that completion of the information on this form, including the signature of the requesting student, is necessary for all record requests.

Please type or print your information clearly so that it remains legible when received by the Commission.

As of July 1, 2012 there is a ten dollar fee ($10.00) for all transcript requests. A check or money order should accompany your request. The check/money order should be made out to: The Indiana Commission on Public Records.

Mail your request to:

Indiana State Archives
ATTN: Lynn Adams
6400 E. 30th St.
Indianapolis, IN  46219

Please note a transcript is considered official only when sent directly from this agency to the designated institution or employer.

If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Adams, Research Archivist at: 317.591.5220 EXT.288.

More Online Services »

BPE Info

8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

(317) 464-4400
Extension 138
Extension 141