2015 Legislative Summary
- HEA 1001 (Return and Complete)
- HEA 1042 (Truth in Lending)
- HEA 1333 (National Guard Supplemental Grant)
- SEA 509 (Adult Student Grant)
None. See the 2014 Legislative Summary for other legislation of note.
- SEA 182 (Single Articulation Pathways)
- HEA 1341 (Common Electronic High-School Transcript and College Application)
- HEA 1348 (Credit Completion Requirements)
- Indiana Workforce Intelligence System (IWIS), IWIS Website
- Frank O’Bannon and 21st Century Scholarship
- EARN Indiana program (formerly state work study)
- SEA 330 (Student-Teaching Stipend Program for High-Need Fields)
For questions regarding the Commission for Higher Education legislative agenda, please contact Joshua Garrison, Senior Policy Analyst and Legislative Liaison at JGarrison@che.in.gov.