- Read Next Indiana, Learn More Indiana’s student success publication, and complete the activities. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/Print to download an online version.
- Plan to graduate! Double check that you have all the classes you need. Talk to your school counselor before it’s too late to switch classes, and don’t forget to keep a list of your extracurricular activities as well.
- Retake the SAT or ACT, if necessary. Ask about fee waivers for low-income families, if you think your family will qualify. Read more about college admissions tests and where to sign up.
- Apply to college! Check LearnMoreIndiana.org/Admissions for Indiana college admissions deadlines, but double check with the colleges or other programs to which you are applying. Send your high school transcript electronically via e-Transcript. Ask your school office, or check your high school homepage for an e-Transcript link.
- Confirm your status, if you are a 21st Century Scholar. See Scholars.IN.gov
View a printer-friendly checklist here.