- Read LEARN MORE, Learn More Indiana’s student success publication, and complete the activities. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/Print to download an online version.
- Review and update your high school Graduation Plan with your school counselor or access it online on your Indiana Career Explorer account under “My Portfolio”. Remember, pursuing a Core 40 diploma with Academic or Technical Honors will give you the most options for college or other career training after high school. Want to graduate early? Read about the Mitch Daniels Early Graduation Scholarship.
- Sign up for 21st Century Scholars at Scholars.IN.gov, if your family meets income eligibility requirements. Scholars who complete a graduation and success pledge earn up to four years of tuition at an Indiana college.
- Take a career interest inventory on your Indiana Career Explorer account. Use your results to explore career clusters and profiles, and the education you’ll need for your top career choices. Already completed an interest inventory? You can update your answers or complete a work skills assessment.
- Create a resume. You can add to it as you participate in more extracurricular activities, volunteer, earn awards or have a job. Find resume tips online from Learn More Indiana.
View a printer-friendly checklist here.