- Read LEARN MORE, Learn More Indiana’s student success publication, and complete the activities. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/print to download an online version.
- Keep reading! Being a good reader will help you succeed in school subjects of all kinds, and it’ll help you do well on the ISTEP+ and other tests.
- Describe some of your options after high school. (Hint: how many years might you be in college? What careers require an apprenticeship?)
- Identify people who can help you if you are struggling with your schoolwork. Can you tell your parent or teacher three people who can help you?
- Contribute to an Indiana CollegeChoice 529 College Savings Plan (or another savings account for college). Learn more about the tax benefits of a 529 Plan at LearnMoreIndiana.org/529.
View a printer-friendly checklist here.