- Read LEARN MORE, Learn More Indiana’s student success publication, with your parents and complete the activities. All students should receive a copy at school, or visit LearnMoreIndiana.org/print to download an online version.
- Read more! Prepare for Indiana’s IREAD assessment in third grade, and ensure a better future, by becoming a good reader.
- Describe careers you find interesting. Make sure you can tell an adult what kinds of things a person with that career does every day.
- Demonstrate responsibility by completing a list of chores at home. Talk with an adult about how responsibility and doing your best are skills you’ll need someday in a job.
- Contribute to an Indiana CollegeChoice 529 College Savings Plan (or another savings account for college). Learn more about the tax benefits of a 529 Plan at LearnMoreIndiana.org/529.
View a printer-friendly checklist here.