Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Click on the answer you believe is correct.
1. If your precomputed auto loan provided for 48 equal installments, but you paid the car off after 24 months, what percent of the finance charge would be refunded on a precomputed loan?
2. If you are a farmer, you are protected under the Indiana consumer credit laws if your credit purchase is a:
3. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act applies to which of the following:
4. If you have been billed on your credit card for goods or services you did not receive, what should you do?
5. The least expensive credit is the transaction with the lowest?
6. You may be denied credit if?
7. If you have a charge account with your local (Indiana) furniture store, the maximum interest rate is:
8. The maximum delinquency charge that can be imposed on Indiana contracts is:
9. If you sign a credit agreement to buy a vacuum cleaner sold to you in your home, you may:
10. The Indiana Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) is an agency of State Government which: