Banking Services Quiz
1. A pawnshop offers loans to people starting their own business.
2. Opening a checking account requires completing a signature card.
3. A blank endorsement allows anyone to cash a check.
4. A "smart card" stores a person's bank balance right on the plastic card.
5. An outstanding check refers to one written on an account with a very low balance.
6. The highest loan rates usually occur when borrowing from a:
7. A (fill in the blank) is used to add funds to a bank account.
8. A (fill in the blank) endorsement includes the words "FOR DEPOSIT ONLY."
9. Obtaining cash from an ATM is similar to:
writing a check.
making a deposit.
opening a new account.
earning interest on your account.
10. A service charge on your bank statement will result in:
a higher balance.
a lower balance.
earning more interest.
more outstanding checks.
BANKING SERVICE QUIZ ANSWERS
- deposit slip
- writing a check
- a lower balance