Indiana Homeland Security Foundation Grant Program
The 2017 Foundation Grant period will open on February 15, 2017 and will close on April 7, 2017.
Grant Program Application Information
The Foundation grant process will be administered on line through IGMS. If you are interested in applying for a Foundation grant, please contact IDHS at 317-234-8996.
Items most often denied on the Indiana Homeland Security Foundation Grant Application
- Office Furniture
- Panic Alarms
- Construction or Renovation Materials
- Bullet proof vests
- Give-away items
- Exercise Equipment
- Weapons (including, but not limited to)
- Gun racks
- Night vision binoculars
- Child identification packs
- Any item previously budgeted for with local funds
- Ceremonial Equipment
This list is not all inclusive.
- Information Bulletin - 2017 Indiana Homeland Security Foundation Grant Program Guidance
- 2017 Letter of Intent
- 2017 Grant Score Sheet
Thank you for your interest in the Indiana Homeland Security Foundation grant.