A - Awareness
- Application for Firefighter Certification
- Procedures For Obtaining Firefighter Reciprocity
- Reference Lists for Test Banks
- Certification Prerequisite List
- Instructor Manual
- Student Manual
- General Information
- Confined Space Rescue
- Rope Rescue
- Structural Collapse
- Trench & Excavation Rescue
- Vehicle & Machinery Rescue
- Water Rescue
- Wilderness Search & Rescue
To log on to the Pike Township FD Training site:
1) First, ensure that if you're using Internet Explorer that you are in 'compatibility view'. Newer versions of IE have difficulty with the site displaying correctly.
2) Click on the 'register' that appears in the upper right-hand corner of the dialog box that you see when going to www.piketraining.com
3) Follow the prompts to create your own account. Use a simple password like 123 initially as the site will make you enter a new one the first time you log in.
4) Upon successful log in, you'll see 3 column views- the far left says "content tree". Either using the drop down triangle or double clicking on "IDHS" will reveal TRA and HazMat A & O. Clicking on TRA will cause the 9 modules to appear in the center column called "content display".