Question 3

What documents and information are needed to obtain an early foundation release on a construction project when I don't have all the plans completed for submission?


You must submit plans for the foundation using the Construction Design Release Application showing the square footage of the entire structure, and pay all fees in addition to the $80 early foundation fee.
Fee Schedule

For all other general questions, call 317-232-6422