Question 12

We are going to replace our 100-ampere breaker panel with a 200-ampere panel. Must we obtain a design release for this work?


Probably not. Replacement in the same location of electrical equipment or devices with those of a similar type and rating including an increase in current capacity in nonhazardous areas where there is no change in voltage or phases does not require a design release. Reference page 27 of  675 IAC 12-6-4 (b)(3)(A)

For all other general questions call 317-232-6422