Underground Storage Tank Certification
You can apply for a new Underground Storage Tank (UST) Certification or renew your existing UST Certification by using this online application. After we receive your online application, the IDHS Division of Fire and Building Services will review the application and approve it. After approval, you will be able to print the UST Certification from the same web site when you need it.
Before you start application process, you will need to have the following information ready:
- Information about the person applying for the UST Certification.
- Information about UST Certification
- Supporting documentation. You will have to upload the scanned copy of the document(s) to complete the application process.
- Credit card/bank account information to pay for fee.
Other important information when filing the project:
- Keep all information at hand when filing. If the web application times you out, you will have to re-type all the information.
- If you have questions about this process, please contact Ashley Walton at email@example.com or at 317-232-4337.
- You will have to pay instant access and credit card fees along with the normal fees when payment is made using this online application.
- If you experience technical difficulties using the application, contact DfbsDatabase@dhs.in.gov for assistance.
If you are ready to file, click the link below to start the application process:
Note: when completing an online application, please use Internet Explorer.