- Budget Forms and Information
- Data Upload Application
- DLGF Contact Us
- DLGF Forms
- Circuit Breaker Information
- County Council Budget Review
- Deduction Forms
- Homestead Verification Form
- Local Option Income Tax (LOIT)
- Memos and Presentations
- Property Tax Deductions
- Referendum Information
- Tax Bill 101
Indiana and Administrative Code
- Assessed Value Deductions and Deduction Procedures IC 6-1.1-12
- Budgets, Tax Rates, and Tax Levies IC 6-1.1-17
- Construction Project Referendum IC 6-1.1-20
- Circuit Breaker and Over 65 Circuit Breaker Credits IC 6-1.1-20.6
- Referendum Tax Levy IC 20-46-1
- Tax Increment Finance 50 IAC 8
- Standard Deduction for Homesteads 50 IAC 24
- Deduction for Model Residence 50 IAC 25
Click HERE to view all Department Administrative Code
Reference Graphics and Slides
- Personal Property (powerpoint) (pdf) - Steve McKinney
- Assessment to Tax Billing: Start to Finish
The Assessment to Property Tax Billing system works similar to a relay race. Each individual in the race is responsible for a leg, and if one falls behind in the race to the finish, those who follow must work harder to catch up to win the race. In the same way, local and state officials must work together, passing the baton from one office to the other to achieve timely billing. When there are delays at any point in the process, the subsequent responsibilities must be completed in a shortened time frame to maintain on-time billing.
- Assessment to Budget Process
This graphic shows the detailed flow of responsibilities and the statutory citations associated with each step in the process.
- Budget 101
This webpage covers the basics surrounding municipal finance, including definitions, deadlines and structure of local budgets. It also shows samples of the budget forms used and explains the Department role in the budget review and certification process.
- For memos and presentations, please visit here.
Indiana County Auditors' Association
The Indiana County Auditors' Association is an affiliate group of the Association of Indiana Counties (http://www.indianacounties.org/). While the Department works in partnership with the Auditors' Association, the Association is a separate entity, governed by its own by-laws.