Treasures in Central Indiana
Treasures await you throughout Central Indiana!
Seeing a working rollermill, swimming on the beach and going to a stargazing party
are things you will find in Central Indiana.
Use this map to find that fun!
Click on a pirate flag and find what surprises are near you.
- Ft. Harrison State Park - Learn more
What's cool here? Learn how to camp, fish, mt. bike and more at the Hoosier Outdoor Experience, that is hosted at this property.
Prophetstown State Park
- Mounds State Park - Learn more
What is here? See ancient Earthworks built by prehistoric Indians that are found throughout the park.
- Prophetstown State Park - Learn more
What's cool here? As Indiana's newest state park, watch as this park grows!"
- Shades State Park - Learn more
What's cool here? Float down Sugar Creek by canoe and observe the beautiful sandstone cliffs and ravines at this park.
- Summit Lake State Park - Learn more
What's cool here? Camp or picnic at this property and head over to the beach for a swim.
Water fun at
Mounds State Park
- Turkey Run State Park - Learn more
What's cool here? Participate in a star gazing party at the park's planetarium.
- Whitewater Memorial State Park- Learn more
What's cool here? Access Brookville Lake by boat or just enjoy the smaller Whitewater Lake here.
- Brookville Reservoir - Learn more
What's cool here? Enjoy big water fun on the very large (5,260-acre) Brookville Lake.
- Cagles Mill (Lieber State Recreation Area) - Learn more
What's cool here? Witness the beautiful waterfall (Cataract Falls) on the property.
- Cecil M. Harden (Raccoon State Recreation Area) - Learn more
What's cool here? Get a tour and demonstration of the working Mansfield Roller Mill.
Watch video of Mansfield Roller Mill to learn more about it.