A lake renovation is scheduled for Fall 2014.
To restore a balanced, self-sustaining fish population.
- Relaxed size and bag limits for sportfish (In effect starting Feb. 8, 2014).
- Two fish salvage operations for adult bass (spring and fall 2014) and catfish (fall 2014).
- Lower the lake level (lake to be closed to the public during the renovation).
- Chemically eradicating the fish population in the lake.
- Chemically eradicating fish in incoming streams in the West Boggs Lake watershed.
- Lake refills naturally, lake access will be dependent upon water level.
- Restock with desirable numbers of game fish species.
Why is a renovation necessary?
Want more information?
Watch the entire West Boggs Renovation Presentation or read the West Boggs news release .
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org