Division of Forestry Calendar of Events
DNR Calendar of Events
Special notices and advisories for Indiana State Forests
Clark State Forest
- Forestry Road Reroute and Highway Overpass Closure July 1st, 2015
The highway overpass connecting the east and west sides of Clark State Forest along Interstate 65 on Hebron Church Road will be CLOSED for re-construction beginning July 6th, 2015. This construction is slated to occur for approximately 120 days. Please use the Forestry Road cut through until further notice to access the western side of the property. The Forestry Road cut through is accessible from I-65, Exit 19 Henryville, off of Highway-160. From the exit, proceed westward on Highway-160 approximately a quarter of a mile. Turn right onto Forestry Road and proceed one and one quarter mile. The Forestry Road cut through access to Clark State Forest is located in the ninety degree turn of Forestry Road. See map for additional information. For questions please call the Clark State Forest Office at (812) 294-4306.
- Suicide Hill Closure
- Wildlife Loop Trail Closure
- Beginner Loop Horse Trail and surrounding area closure
Deam Lake State Recreation Area
Ferdinand State Forest
Greene-Sullivan State Forest
Harrison-Crawford State Forest
- No notices or advisories at this time.
Jackson-Washington State Forest
- NOTICE: Jackson-Washington State Forest Museum Shelterhouse will not be available for use beginning Sept. 3 due to scheduled renovations. The shelter is expected to re-open in spring 2015.
Martin State Forest
Morgan-Monroe State Forest
Owen-Putnam State Forest
Pike State Forest
Salamonie River State Forest
Selmier State Forest
Yellowwood State Forest