Let's Have Fun
LET'S HAVE FUN, EVERYBODY
Do you like coloring pages or puzzles or word searches? Well, everything from coloring pages to arts and crafts are here. They are fun and will help you learn more about Indiana and it's outdoors!
Some activities will need to be printed to be completed. A few can be completed online.
SO, LET'S GET STARTED AND HAVE SOME FUN!
- Henry - the First Dog - NEW!
- Animal coloring pages
- Archaeology coloring sheet
- Dam coloring page
- DNR Coloring Book from 1979
- Early Cultures of Indiana coloring book
- Floodplain coloring page
- GPS coloring page
- 'Live' Devonian sea floor coloring page - With many creatures of the ancient sea
- Plant coloring pages
- River coloring page
- Waterwell coloring page
- Wetland coloring page
Quizzes and Trivia
- Bat Quiz
- If I were a bird...?
- Lewis and Clark Quiz
- Lewis and Clark Discovery Quiz
- State Parks and Reservoirs Trivia Quiz 1
- State Parks and Reservoirs Trivia Quiz 2
- Tick Talk
- Wild Turkey Trivia
- Artifact matching game
- Birds of Indiana matching game
- Camper "spot the differences" game
- Osprey activity book
- Mammal Mysteries: A rhyming game!
- Mussel online matching game
- Write your own song
- Draw what Lewis saw
- Make a journal
- Uncle Alfresco's activity sheet 1
- Uncle Alfresco's activity sheet 2
Arts and Crafts
- Bug eyes: See the world through a bug's eyes
- Birdseed: Make your own homemade birdseed
- Butterflies: Make a butterfly pencil topper
- Snails: Make your own snail slime
- Owls: Make an owl magnet
- Eagle: Make an eagle finger puppet
- Turkey: Make a turkey tail
- Fish: Make your own fish
- Fish: Make a cup of fish (tasty, too!)
- Discovering a Sense of Place - Special stories and features of Indiana State Parks and Reservoirs for teachers, students and families!