DNR has partnered with the Steuben County Tourism Bureau to bring this live video from the top of the office tower at Pokagon State Park.
Currently, the camera can support up to 20 simultaneous viewers. If it is busy, please try again later.
UPDATE 10/16/13: The camera is currently under repair.
- Try refreshing your Web browser's window.
- When viewing in Internet Explorer, you may be prompted to install Axis Media Control using ActiveX. Click "Install ActiveX Control" after the yellow bar appears near the top of the browser window. Click "Continue" or "OK" if prompted by Windows' User Account Control feature. Alternatively, you can install the Axis Media Control via a direct method.
- If you cannot install the software, use another Web browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Safari and make sure Java is enabled.
- The video can be viewed on some smartphone and tablet devices.
- State employees may not be able to view the camera from within the state network because of technical issues.
- Please send camera questions and concerns to the Indiana DNR webmaster.