- OSHA Campaign Flyer – English; Spanish (Español)
- Fall Prevention Fact Sheet - English; Spanish (Español); Polish (Polski); Russian (русский)
- “Safety Pays. Falls Cost” sticker to put on hardhats and equipment. To order call OSHA’s Office of Communications at (202) 693-1999 or visit OSHA’s Publications page.
- CPWR Toolbox Talks – Preventing Falls From Scaffolding
- Focus Four Toolbox Talks – Falls From Scaffolding
- Scaffold Training Guide and Scaffold Checklist (From ACGIH®, Tailgate Meetings That Work!. Copyright 1997. Reprinted with permission.)
- Hazard Alert – Scaffolds – a one page handout with pictures on how to use a scaffold safely
- Scaffold Safety For Residential Construction Contractors – a handout with illustrations for residential workers on how to use scaffolds safely (MA Dept. of Public Health) English; Spanish (Español); Portuguese; Haitian Creole
- OSHA Quick Card – Supported Scaffold Safety Tips – a brief description of working safely on a supported scaffold including what should be covered in user training
Spot The Hazard
Spot the Hazard is a new product available from the Campaign to Prevent Falls in Construction, to be used as a training activity. It is available in either handout form or via PowerPoint.
- Spot The Hazard – Scaffolds 1
- Spot The Hazard – Scaffolds 2
- Spot The Hazard – Scaffolds 3
- Spot The Hazard – Scaffolds 4
CPWR Construction Solutions