- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Indiana Department of Revenue

Amber Alert
Amber Alert - TEST
  • tax talk widget
  • tax_videolibrary_widget
  • transparency_widget

Indiana Department of Revenue

Submit a Legal Business Name Change Submit a Legal Business Name Change

To submit a legal name change to the Indiana Department of Revenue you will need to mail a copy of the certified Articles of Amendment filed with the Secretary of State. Please attach a note disclosing your Indiana Taxpayer Identification Number (TID) and list the various tax types for which you are registered.

Mail the required documents to:

Indiana Department of Revenue
Tax Administration
P.O. Box 6197
Indianapolis, IN 46206