- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.


Agency Links Links

Indiana Department of Workforce Development

Adult Education

Adult Education: HSE/ECA Testing

High School Equivalency Diploma (HSE)

Indiana has a new high school equivalency exam replacing the GED?  Click here for FAQs, testing locations and more information.

ECA Testing

Adult students who need the End-of-Course Assessments (ECAs) in Algebra I and/or English 10 for graduation can now take them at an Adult Education Site. ECA Testing is available in spring and in fall. Click here or email to locate an ECA testing site.  Interested test takers will need to contact the site prior to testing day. Walk-in testers may not be admitted.