Download the ATR Referral Source Information Sheet here. If you live in Johnson or Monroe County, please download the ATR Referral Source Information Sheet for Johnson and Monroe Counties.
How Do I know if someone is Eligible for INATR?
INATR eligible clients:
- Must live in one of the eleven INATR counties (Allen, Clark, Elkhart, Floyd, Johnson, Lake, Monroe, Marion, St. Joseph, Vanderburgh, or Vigo) or if military, must reside within the State of Indiana
- Household income must be at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Line or if military, must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Line
- Must have a substance abuse or dependence problem and be motivated to work toward recovery
- Must be a legal adult.
Additionally, INATR focuses grant resources on the following populations:
- Military service persons (past or present)*
- Women who are pregnant
- Women who have dependent children
- Individuals who have been released from a Criminal Justice facility in the past 45 days or are currently involved in the Criminal Justice system (post conviction and sentencing)
- Individuals who have recently used Methamphetamine
- Individuals who have recently signed an agreement with a Diversion Court
* Please note that military service members may reside in any county. If the service member lives in a non-INATR county, select the county where they would like to receive services.
How do I make a referral?
- Identify clients who likely meet the INATR eligibility criteria
- Download the Client Choice form by clicking the client’s home county below:
- Explain to the client that they have a choice of any of the Recovery Consultants listed on the Client Choice form
- Fill in the name of the Recovery Consultant chosen by the client
- Fill in the client’s current contact information
- Complete the referral source portion of the Client Choice form.
- Have the client sign the Client Choice form
- Fax the Client Choice form to the Recovery Consultant
- INATR recommends that you place a follow-up call to the Recovery Consultant after faxing the Client Choice form to ensure receipt
***Recovery consultants make the final determination of eligibility for INATR***
Return to Access to Recovery Home Page