This is a forum for the Division of Mental Health and Addiction (DMHA) Youth Services to deliver providers and agencies announcements regarding upcoming events, new policies, service programs and other information that may impact the state's intensive alternative community-based service programs, providers or service delivery.
Sign-up to receive up-to-date information and announcements by clicking here.
Billing and Claims for CMHW Services
Providers needing assistance with CMHW claims issues should follow the steps outlined below:
- Contact Ken Guth of DXC at Ken.Guth@DXC.com. You will need to provide only the ICN/s (Individual Claim Number/s). ICN/s are unique, are not protected health information (PHI), and do not require secure email. (Any PHI must be sent in a HIPAA compliant manner.) With them, Mr. Guth will be able to look up the claim and investigate the reason/s for denial.
- Mr. Guth will either resolve the claim issue with the provider, or refer the provider to the DMHA database (Tobi) helpdesk.
- The provider will need to submit a ticket to the Tobi helpdesk using the instructions found here.
- When submitting the ticket, please include the ICN and any additional information from Mr. Guth.
- The Tobi helpdesk support team will work with the provider, DMHA, DXC, and the Wraparound Facilitator if necessary to resolve the issue.
Questions regarding this may be sent to the provider specialist at Julie.Bandy@fssa.in.gov.
DMHA announces 2017 Training Dates for New Providers of Child Mental Health Wraparound Services, including Habilitation, Respite, and Training and Support for the Unpaid Caregiver. The Division of Mental Health and Addiction (DMHA) has scheduled 2017 training dates for new providers of 1915(i) Child Mental Health Wraparound (CMHW) Services of Habilitation, Respite, and Training and Support for the Unpaid Caregiver. These trainings are to be held at the Indiana Government Center South Building, and is by invitation only. Interested parties must submit their résumé. Instructions can be viewed by clicking here. If approved, the interested party will receive an invitation with dates, times, locations, and training materials attached. Training is a two-day event. Please plan to attend both days.