- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Family and Social Services Administration

How to Apply How to Apply

If you think your family may be eligible for Hoosier Healthwise (HHW), the best way to find out is to apply. You can apply online, in person or by mail.

Children and pregnant women, information on how to apply:

Low Income Families, information on how to apply:

  • Apply online for HHW and other Indiana health coverage plans, as well as SNAP (food assistance) and TANF (cash assistance).

  • Visit the local Division of Family Resources office in the county where you live to apply in person.

  • You may also call 1-800-403-0864 and request an application be mailed to you.