Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
The IndianaMap is many things. It is a diverse and flexible system that provides access to geographic information about Indiana. It is a modern map viewer for a large community of users. The IndianaMap is a trustworthy source of geospatial data and services that provides users with both documented and authoritative information. It is an investment in Indiana.
The IndianaMap is also the largest publicly available collection of Indiana geographic information system (GIS) map data. It is made possible by an alliance of partners, including the Indiana Geographic Information Office, and others from federal, state, local organizations and agencies, and universities. With the IndianaMap you can:
• Access and use easy-to-use web maps and one or more of the 200-plus geographic data layers from a computer or mobile device
• Select from a gallery of predefined maps to view or customize
• Stream a map service
• Download free GIS data in ESRI or KML formats (at the end of the map services link)
• Review FGDC compliant metadata
• Learn about IndianaMap GIS projects, initiatives, and news
• Discover and explore and more…