Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Governor Mike Pence
"As the third largest importer of Hoosier jobs, German companies recognize the quality of Indiana-made goods. During this targeted jobs mission, we will showcase Indiana on an international stage, meet with German business leaders and learn how Indiana can continue to enhance its reputation as the U.S. destination of choice for their investments.
-Governor Mike Pence
Governor Pence is leading an economic development and jobs mission to Germany from April 12 to April 18, his second international job-hunting trip as governor. During the targeted job mission, he will travel to Aachen, Wipperfurth, Bocholt, Hanover and Berlin to meet with business and government leaders. He will focus on continuing to develop relationships with companies that currently or will soon operate in Indiana, along with hosting a business reception for potential investors.
Use the drop-down menu at right to find a daily record of events plus video and photo archives:
Trade Mission Resources
- Apr.17, 2014 - Day 4: Governor Concludes Jobs Mission; Announces Another German Firm Bringing Jobs to Indiana
- Apr.16, 2014 - Day 3: Governor Pence Continues Jobs Trip; Announces More German Investment in Indiana
- Apr.16, 2014 - Day 3: Columbus Students Help First Lady Strengthen Sister-City Ties in Germany
- Apr.16, 2014 - Pence Remarks at 'Friends of Indiana' Gathering in Berlin
- Apr.15, 2014 - Day 2: Governor Observes World-Class German Workforce Training Program
- Apr.15, 2014 - Day 2: First Lady Highlights Sister-City Relationship; Passes on the Gift of LOVE
- Apr.14, 2014 - Day 1: Governor Visits Hoosier Troops at Germany's Ramstein AFB
- Apr.11, 2014 - Governor Pence to Depart Tomorrow for Trade Mission to Germany
- Apr.11, 2014 - Schedule for Governor Pence's Trade Mission to Germany
- Mar.25, 2014 - Governor Pence Leading Jobs Mission to Germany
View More Videos Here>>>