Tipton County Courthouse
Location: North entrance of courthouse, 101 E. Jefferson St., Tipton. (Tipton County, Indiana)
Erected 1994 Indiana Historical Bureau and Tipton County Historical Society
ID# : 80.1994.1
Romanesque Classical Revival Style building designed by Adolph Scherrer, architect of the 1888 Indiana State Capitol. It is Tipton County's third courthouse and was completed, 1894; placed in National Register of Historic Places, 1984; restored, 1988-1991.
Buildings and Architecture, Government Institutions