To obtain an application not listed on this web site, please contact the Thoroughbred Breed Development Office at (317) 233-3119.
Breeding reports are due by December 1st! Please be sure to submit your reports promptly!!
- 2013 Foal Registration Form - Registrations are due 1 year from the foaling date to avoid late fee charges!!!
- 2012 Foal Registration Form
- 2014 Mare Registration Form
- 2013 Mare Registration Form
- 2014 Stallion Registration Form
- Change of Residency Form -This form is to be submitted to the Indiana Horse Racing Commission if you move your Stallion, Mare or Foal to a new location. The IHRC must know where your horse is located during the required residency timeframe(s).
- Mare Movement Form -This form is to be submitted to the Indiana Horse Racing Commission in the event your mare leaves the state for medical care or to participate in a sale or stakes race. Notices must be received by the Indiana Horse Racing Commission 14 days before the mare leaves the state. In the event the mare leaves the state for emergency medical care, please notify the Thoroughbred Breed Development Coordinator and submit the form as soon as possible.
Forms can be sent to:
Indiana Horse Racing Commission
1302 N. Meridian Street, Suite 175
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) 233-4470 Fax