IDEM and General Motors Marion Metal Center representatives celebrated the company’s induction into Indiana’s Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP) during a ceremony on July 25.
- Photo [JPG]
- In the Photo (L to R): Rick Bossingham, Assistant Commissioner of IDEM’s Office of Pollution Prevention and Technical Assistance; Greg Stoebick, Acting Plant Manager of General Motors’ Marion Metal Center; Randy Christopher, Bargaining Chairman of UAW Local 977; Matthew Emery, Environmental Engineer at General Motors’ Marion Metal Center; and Don Natoli, Manufacturing Engineering Manager at General Motors’ Marion Metal Center.
Zhang Zhen, a visiting scholar from China, visited the Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) as part of his dissertation on water design standards in China. IDEM staff members are available upon request to speak to citizens, industry groups, local officials, students and news media.
- Photo [JPG]
- In the photo (L-R): Bruno Pigott, Assistant Commissioner of IDEM’s Office of Water Quality, Steve Roush, a technical specialist with of IDEM’s Industrial Wastewater Permits Section, and Zhang Zhen, Ph. D Candidate from Renmin University of China.
Media questions or interview requests about current events, IDEM news releases or public hearings should be directed to the IDEM Public Information Officers.
- E-News: IDEM sends out press releases and media advisories to interested parties using an e-mail distribution list. Reporters who wish to receive IDEM news releases and media advisories or be removed from the IDEM recipient list should contact an IDEM public information officer.
- Archived press releases and media advisories from February 2007 through the present are available on our Web site.
- Fact Sheets: Covers a variety of Environmental topics. Fact sheets can be viewed and printed to help summarize complex environmental topics.
- Photograph of IDEM Commissioner, Thomas Easterly [JPG]