- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Amber Alert
Amber Alert - TEST
Find Out Where to Recycle

Indiana Department of Environmental Management

IDEM > Compliance > Land Compliance > Hazardous Waste > Hazardous Waste: ID Numbers, Reporting, Fees, and Manifests > Handler ID Form Handler ID Form

The Handler Identification Form displays information that IDEM currently has on file for your company. The left portion displays current information. The right portion is for your use in making any necessary changes. Please note that RCRA ID numbers are site specific. If you change locations, you will need to submit a Notification of Regulated Waste Activity form (also called the RCRA Subtitle C Site Identification form or Form 8700-12) to request a number for the new location.

If you would like to request a Handler ID form, please fill out the information below. If you have any questions, you may contact the Office of Land Quality via email at "olqregulatoryreporting at" or, via phone, (317) 233-0066.

Company Name:
Contact Name: