The State Cleanup Section requests that the following report submittal guidelines are followed to facilitate scanning for the Virtual File Cabinet (VFC) and expedite the review process.
- For all documents larger than 10 pages or that have color text or graphics, submit 2 paper copies and 1 CD or DVD containing the complete report and associated data files.
- Two paper copies are required to allow simultaneous review by both technical staff and project/ permit managers.
- Label CD/DVDs with program name, site name, site/FID number, document title(s), data file name(s), and date.
- For all documents smaller than 10 pages and do not have color text or graphics a CD/DVD is not required.
- If you are submitting QA/QC documentation with a report, include 1 comprehensive paper copy with full QA/QC documentation of lab data and 1 CD or DVD containing the complete report (including QA/QC documentation). The second paper copy of your report does not need to include the QA/QC documentation.
- Paper documents should be duplex and printed on white bond paper.
- Binding paper documents is optional.
- The paper copies and CD/DVDs should be mailed to the appropriate project manager or permit manager at the following address:
100 North Senate Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2251
Electronic Documents on CD:
- Electronic document files should be no larger than 25MB.
- When splitting larger files into 25MB sections, a document identification page should be included as the first page of each subsequent section.
- The document identification page should include the document title, date, and section (i.e. Part X of Y).
- You may compress the electronic document files using the Zip file format (.zip) to reduce the file size.
- File names for electronic documents must not include any symbols, (i.e.! # $ % & * ” @ ’ / ).
- Reports should be submitted as Portable Document Format (.pdf) files, version 8.0 or lower. Acceptable file formats for images are .PDF and .TIF. Data files should be formatted according to the IDEM Office of Land Quality Electronic Data File Submittal Guidelines.
- Embedded images or graphics must not be included in documents (Non-embedded images and graphics are acceptable).
- Electronic data should be submitted via email to "OLQDATA at idem.IN.gov". Additional guidance about electronic data submittal is available on the Electronic Data File Submittal Guidelines page.