Note: Due to server maintenance, some mapping products may be unavailable between 6:00 AM, Sunday, April 27 and 12:00 PM (Noon), Monday, April 28. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Maps and Geographic Information System (GIS) Applications
- Continuous Air Quality Monitoring Data (LEADS):
- Providing access to Indiana's continuous air quality monitoring network, IDEM's Continuous Air Quality Monitoring Data maps offer access to near real-time data from air monitors across Indiana. Approximately 65 percent of Indiana's air monitoring network is now available via this system.
- IDEM Staff Maps:
- IDEM provides detailed Staff Maps for each of its inspection and permitting programs. Use these maps to find an inspector or permit writer for your county / region.
- Impaired Waters (e303d):
- This interactive map provides a display of the impaired waters along with additional information associated with the listings, such as the development status of TMDLs and the establishment of watershed management plans (WMPs). Additional guidance on the use of the e303d is available.
- Indiana Water Quality Atlas (IWQA):
- Interactive map to view watershed management, land use planning, and water quality analysis. This map focuses specifically on Indiana’s water quality and how it is affected by land use change. Additional guidance on the use of IWQA is available.
- Mitigation Volunteer:
- This is an interactive map that allows land owners to volunteer their property to be a mitigation site for other projects in their area. Additional information is available on the IDEM Wetlands, Lakes, and Streams Regulation website.
- Solid Waste Management Districts Map:
- Interactive map provides detailed contact information for solid waste management districts throughout Indiana.
- Wellhead Proximity Determinator:
- Site specific inquiries regarding if a property is located within or outside of an IDEM approved Wellhead Protection Area can be answered by using the self-service application.
Indiana GIS Services
- State of Indiana GIS Services:
- The State of Indiana provides access to Indiana’s ArcGIS Rest Services. The Services Directory allows you to browse the contents of an ArcGIS Server and obtain information that can be useful to you when developing applications.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency GIS Services
Additional Mapping Resources: