Air quality monitoring is conducted across the state of Indiana for a variety of programs; National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) compliance, air quality trends, Air Quality Index (AQI), air quality mapping (AIRNow), special monitoring projects, and others.
- Network Description [XLS]
- Network Description lists the current sites and the parameters monitored at each site.
- Network Review:
- A Network Review is conducted annually to determine any changes to be made to the network.
- Quality Assurance:
- Quality Assurance procedures and guidelines are developed and implemented to ensure the validity and quality of the data collected.
- Exceptional Events:
- Exceedance data are reviewed to determine if the data are affected by an exceptional event.
- States' View of the Air
- This report highlights the air quality in counties and cities in the United States. Like a report card, IDEM has graded areas on the state of their air quality under the federal standards for ozone and fine particles.
Air Quality Monitoring Data
Additional Monitoring Resources