Meetings, Trainings, and Outreach
Stay on top of the latest events, obtain training to be a better watershed professional, or learn more about everything from best management practices to rain barrels from experts in your watershed. Use this page to stay up-to-date on what the Indiana Department of Environmental Management is doing to improve water quality and what local watershed groups are doing right in your neighborhood.
Organizing an event and need to get the word out? Send us the details on your watershed or nonpoint source meeting, training, or outreach event and we’ll put it up on this page. When sending us information, please include:
- The event sponsor – name of the organization
- The event name
- The date, time, and time zone for the event
- The location of the event
- An overview of the event, including any fees or attendance limits
- Who you think might want to attend
- A link to a website, if available, for more information
To give us enough lead time, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least four weeks before the event.
Check the following for more information on what IDEM is working on near you: