Additional Pollution Prevention Resources
The websites listed below address pollution prevention (P2) technologies and initiatives that might be useful for promoting or implementing your own P2 programs or initiatives.
- o The CleanerSolutions Database is maintained by the Toxics Use Reduction Institute at UMass Lowell. It contains test results and vendor information regarding solvent substitution for surface cleaning.
- Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable:
- The Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR) is a professional organization dedicated to promoting information exchange and networking to P2 professionals in the Great Lakes regions of the United States and Canada.
- U.S. EPA Environmental Stewardship:
- The U.S. EPA’s Environmental Stewardship website provides links and tips for working towards promoting and practicing environmental stewardship throughout the United States.