The Leasing Division is responsible for the oversight of the leasing process. It also is responsible for reviewing and approving all real estate leases for State agencies under IC 4-20.5.
Real Estate Leasing assists state agencies by:
- Publishing and distributing a manual about the leasing development process.
- Publishing an annual report of all office, warehouse, parking and other miscellaneous leases where the State is the Tenant.
- Providing training on an annual basis about the lease development process.
- Provides Tenant Representative services when deemed appropriate.
- Providing telephone assistance to State personnel, or pre-reviewing leases to facilitate the process.
- Providing negotiation and price comparison expertise for State agencies.
- Providing Boilerplate forms and leases to be used when leasing Real Estate.
For further information, or for assistance in developing your leases, please contact
402 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Real Estate Boilerplates and Documents
Annual Lease Report: 2014