MRO (Maintenance/Repair/Operations) Products and Services
The following contracts have been awarded on the basis of the competitive bid process and provide maintenance, repair and operations equipment to Indiana state agencies.
- Summary information about MRO vendors | MRO vendor grid
- Contacts for products and services | MRO contact grid
Market Basket Items and Product Information
PEN Products Suppliers
Hornings (Not Available) - Contact PEN Products first for all warewashing products.
Indiana State-Use Program
- Find out more about all Indiana State-Use Work Centers
- For a detailed list of MRO items offered through the State-Use Program call (317) 634-4957
This section provides information regarding contracts that offer purchasing of MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations or Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) items and products.
Phone: (317) 232-8115
- Ease of ordering: More punch-out vendors
- Increases use of vendor managed inventory (VMI)
- Promotes purchasing "best practices"
- Reduces the total cost of ownership
- General industrial supplies
- HVAC / air filters
- Janitorial supplies
- Paper products
- Lighting and electrical supplies
- Paint and paint supplies
- RFP-7-11 and 9-27 submitted by IDOA
- Vendors to provide reduced prices and significant discounts.
- Most vendors offer 48-hour turn-around on dock delivery.
- Target: 100% fill rate
- All orders are FOB Destination with no shipping charges for all products included in all MRO contracts.
- All payments shall be made in arrears in conformance with state fiscal policies and procedures.
- Backorders will not be billed until shipped. Vendor will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
- On select contracts, vendors allow purchases through their retail stores.
- Account managers and vendor representatives are available to discuss your needs and how their products will help you meet them.
- Prices will not be adjusted on the products in the market basket without permission of IDOA/Procurement.
- All prices hold firm for the first year.
- Requests for price increases will be submitted to IDOA/Procurement Division for review.
- Contractor will submit price increase requests to IDOA/Procurement that are a direct result of a force majeure event as soon as possible.
- Request for price increases will be accompanied by sufficient documentation for the state’s review and consideration.