MRO (Maintenance/Repair/Operations) Products and Services
The following contracts have been awarded on the basis of the competitive bid process and provide maintenance, repair and operations equipment to Indiana state agencies.
Market Basket Items and Product Information
PEN Products Suppliers
Brulin - Contact PEN Products first for all cleaning product needs. You can also use the brand sheets as reference to products made with Brulin super-concentrates.
Hornings (Not Available) - Contact PEN Products first for all warewashing products.
Indiana State-Use Program
General QPA Information
This section provides information regarding contracts that offer purchasing of MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations or Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) items and products.
MRO QPA summary
Vendor manager: Abigail Chittenden
Phone: (317) 234-6906
- Ease of ordering: More punch-out vendors
- Increases use of vendor managed inventory (VMI)
- Promotes purchasing "best practices"
- Reduces the total cost of ownership
MRO QPA categories
- General industrial supplies
- HVAC / air filters
- Janitorial supplies
- Paper products
- Lighting and electrical supplies
- Paint and paint supplies
MRO QPA contract information
- RFP-7-11 and 9-27 submitted by IDOA
- Vendors to provide reduced prices and significant discounts.
- Most vendors offer 48-hour turn-around on dock delivery.
- Target: 100% fill rate
- All orders are FOB Destination with no shipping charges for all products included in all MRO contracts.
- All payments shall be made in arrears in conformance with state fiscal policies and procedures.
- Backorders will not be billed until shipped. Vendor will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
- On select contracts, vendors allow purchases through their retail stores.
- Account managers and vendor representatives are available to discuss your needs and how their products will help you meet them.
- Prices will not be adjusted on the products in the market basket without permission of IDOA/Procurement.
- All prices hold firm for the first year.
- Requests for price increases will be submitted to IDOA/Procurement Division for review.
- Contractor will submit price increase requests to IDOA/Procurement that are a direct result of a force majeure event as soon as possible.
- Request for price increases will be accompanied by sufficient documentation for the state’s review and consideration.