Executed Contract: QPA 11230A
The State of Indiana (State) has contracted with Guidesoft, Inc. d.b.a. Knowledge Services (KS) for Managed Service Provider (MSP) services.
Knowledge Services is the one-point-of-contact for contingent Administrative and Clerical, Medical and IT labor for government in the State of Indiana.
Quantity Purchase Agreement (QPA) #11230A available to use in the acquisition of Temporary Administrative and Clerical services.
The new vendor rates for Administrative Clerical contingent labor show the maximum bill rates for each job position. These rates may be used by any and all state agencies, political subdivisions, and other governmental bodies within the state of Indiana.
In its MSP role, Knowledge Services works with purchasing, human resources and the various departmental managers involved, as well as any other support agencies, to relieve the burden of procurement and administration of contract labor. The on-premise, industry experts including account managers, client advocates, training specialists and concierge staff provide hiring managers unparalleled responsiveness, resource quality, problem resolution and escalation support.
The goals of the MSP include:
- Adding value in the areas of contingent worker procurement and utilization;
- Reducing the costs associated with contingent engagement and management;
- Providing one-point-of-contact for securing temporary labor, minimizing the time spent engaging contingent resources and ensuring compliance with the state policies and procedures;
- Developing processes and policies that ensure compliance with legal, statutory, and regulatory requirements;
- Tracking, monitoring and managing supplier performance;
- Providing reports that will help the state with budgeting and give visibility into its contingent workforce spending;
- Aligning all job descriptions with associated qualifications and experience levels with State Personnel Department job classifications;
- Increasing the overall quality and speed of supplemental staff replacements;
- Allowing other governmental entities to utilize the MSP Program and contracted rates.
Process for Securing Administrative Clerical Temporary Personnel
- The Hiring Manager completes the Job Posting Questionnaire. Refer to the MSP Job Posting Questionnaire Instructions for guidance.
- The Hiring Manager emails the form to the Onsite Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Onsite Team must post position within 4 hours of receipt for standard job orders and 2 hours for urgent job orders.
- The Onsite Team emails notifications to all the Vendors.
- The Vendors submit bids.
- The Onsite Team waits until the posting expires, then reviews résumés and selects the top Candidates to present to the Hiring Manager.
- The Hiring Manager reviews, interviews and selects the Candidate and notifies the Onsite Team of those rejected and why, and who was selected.
- The Onsite Team notifies the Vendor of the selected Candidate.
- The Onsite Team notifies the Vendors of Candidate rejections.
- The Onsite Team arranges the start date and provides a short orientation on the start day.
- The Hiring Manager initiates the standard process for creating and expediting a Purchase Order. Time cannot be entered into dotStaff until the P.O. is activated.
- Time is entered daily or weekly on-line by the Resource through the dotStaff system (see Resource Get Started Guide).
- The Hiring Managers approve time online on the Monday following the previous week’s time entered (see State of Indiana Get Started Guide).
- Invoices are generated Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m
Process for Hiring Temporary Personnel as State Employees: AVOID COSTLY FEES
- Determine number of days the Temporary Resource has provided services to the State.
Contact Roxie Coble email@example.com; (317) 234-4251.
- Determine if a conversion fee will be owed;
Refer to the Executed Contract; Exhibit A; paragraphs 4 and 5.
- If a fee will be owed, contact Roxie Coble firstname.lastname@example.org; (317) 234-4251 to discuss possible options.
- If no fee will be owed, contact Roxie Coble email@example.com; (317) 234-4251 to coordinate the conversion with Knowledge Services.