Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Department of Administration
- Building Indiana News - The largest statewide business-to-business magazine in Indiana, reaching 60,000 readers six times a year.
- Diversity Inc. - Brings education and clarity to the business benefits of diversity
- Latina Style - The first national magazine dedicated to the needs and concerns of the contemporary Latina professional working woman and the Latina business owner in the United States. Its national circulation is 150,000 and its readership is nearly 600,000.
- MBE - Minority Business Entrepreneur Magazine is dedicated to the success of Minority and Woman Owned Business.
- Que Viva! - A publication aimed at keeping the Hispanic Community updated on relevant news and current events in Indiana and a cutting edge marketing tool to help businesses tap into a new and growing demographic while at the same time spurring economic growth and job creation within the community.