IN.gov - Skip Navigation
Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Please enter your e-mail address to sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences.
29. Reception Diagnostic Center Donates Food to Needy Hoosiers (from The Hendricks County Flyer)21. IDOC Providing Coal Mining Job Training for Offenders17. Plainfield Re-entry Educational Facility Relocates to Indianapolis17. IDOC Commissioner Recognizes Marion County Judge16. Commissioner's Holiday Message16. Dads Behind Bars Raise Money for Toys (from WTHI-TV)11. Offenders Help Communities by Volunteering Their Time (From the Greene County Daily World)10. IDOC Commisisoner Recognizes LaPorte County Judge3. IDOC Staff and Offenders Receive U.S. Department of Labor Apprenticeship Certificates 2. IDOC Deputy Commissioner Heads to Afghanistan with National Guard1. Indianapolis Women's Work Release Moves to Grounds of New IWP
30. Doing Jail Time is Helping Save Homeless Cats in Indiana (from the Examiner)27. IDOC Employees Take Part in Correctional Police Officer Training 27. CLIFF Graduation at Carlisle Prison (From WTWO-TV) 17. IDOC Modifies Facility Forward Plans Facility Forward Power Point Presentation10. The IDOC Kicks Off Blood Drive Competition Blood Drive Flyer 9. Director Michael Lloyd Named One of ACA's Best in the Business 9. IDOC Leaders Meet to Discuss Facility Forward7. IDOC Introduces Facility Forward Initiative6. Families Visit Prison from Comfort of Their Homes (from the Associated Press)1. Memo to All IDOC Employees
28. Going Green: Correctional Facility Saves Money (from WTHI-TV)28. Art Appreciation: Prisoner Art Project Helps Raise Money (from The News Dispatch)26. The IDOC Enhances Juvenile Care with New Division of Youth Services20. Bringing up Baby in the Big House (from The Daily Beast)15. The IDOC Receives Recognition for Energy Efficiency12. Sending Dogs to Prison (from Corrections.com)
31. Putnamville K-9 Team Featured in Magazine30. Reducing Returns to Prison (from the Pharos Tribune)18. Indiana's Recidivism Rates Decline for Third Consecutive Year16. PEN Products Expands Apprenticeship Programs in the IDOC16. IDOC Education: Preparing Offenders for Re-entry and Employment10. New IU Northwest Exhibit “Artists Within” Features Work by Indiana State Prison Inmates (from Indiana University Northwest)4. Greening the Prison Industrial Complex (from the New York Times)4. Discovery Channel Documentary on Pendleton Correctional Facility to Air March 93. IDOC Employees Take a Plunge for Special Olympics
20. Indiana General Assembly Members Help PREF Residents Dress for Re-entry9. Governor Daniels Celebrates CLIFF Program's Receipt of National AwardThe Indiana DOC's Response to the Meth Epidemic - From Corrections Today5. Important Information from the Indiana VINE Service
More Online Services »
More FAQs »