Below are items needed for the review of a company requesting to re-domesticate to Indiana. Items #1 - #10 are to be filed in conjunction with the Uniform Certificate of Authority Primary Application.
Uniform Certificate of Authority Primary Application
- Most recent Annual Statement filing - Basket Clause (investment listing) in accordance with IC 27-1-12-2(b)(20) for life or fraternal or IC 27-1-13-3(c)(20) for property and casualty and title insurance companies, and risk retention groups.
- All affiliated agreements currently in effect.
- Return the Company's current Indiana Certificate of Authority.
- Provide the Company's reason(s) for re-domestication to Indiana.
- A non-objection letter from the Company's current state of domicile, regarding re-domestication to Indiana.
- Board of Directors' resolution approving the Company's re-domestication to Indiana.
- Notice of Intention - publication.
- Three (3) copies of the Company's Articles of Incorporation for re-domestication.
- The Company's By-Laws (if applicable).
- Oath of Office by the directors and officers originally signed and notarized.
The information requested in the preceding should be delivered to the following:
Indiana Department of Insurance
311 West Washington Street, Suite 300
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2787
Once the Department completes its review, we will prepare a certificate of authority and send it to the contact person listed on the application.