Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Before doing business in Indiana a purchasing group should file with IDOI the following information:
2. The domicile state (proof of registration and approval from its state of domicile)
3. Identify all other states in which the group intends to do business
4. Specify the lines and classifications of liability insurance (liability insurance only)
5. The insurance company that will provide the coverage (licensed P & C companies or approved surplus lines insurance companies)
6. A P & C licensed agent or surplus lines agent (only if the insurer is a surplus lines company)
7. The principal place of business
Send the completed application and information to:
Financial Services Division
Indiana Department of Insurance
311 West Washington StreetSuite 300
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2787
After we receive the proper filing and review is completed, we will prepare a letter of registration and send it to the contact person listed on the application.